Friday, February 22, 2013

A Temporary Perfect Retirement Work Situation

Due to my health situation, the employer for my part time job has allowed me to set my own working hours for the past two months.  My employer has been very gracious to allow me to do so.   I have enjoyed working an appointment only basis for limited hours.   In addition, I think I have been more productive since I have been very focused in the few available work hours.

However, I know this can't last forever.  As my recovery has progressed, I'm moving back to a  more regular work schedule.   So, it won't be long before my perfect retirement work situation ends.

For more on Reaping the Rewards, check back every Friday  for a new segment.

This is not financial or work advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2013 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: