Monday, February 04, 2013

Continuing to Take Profit

After brief review of our stock investments over the weekend, I've decided to continue taking profits on stocks that have gains and are near the top of their trading channel for the past six months.  Although the market has rallied nicely for the past 2 months, I believe there too much complaceny and the economy is only one event (e.g. poor jobs number, debt ceiling/sequester stalemate, sovereign debt default) away from a major downward shock.

So I am further reducing our equity exposure.  I may end up losing out on some profits, but I will sleep better at night.

For more on Strategies and Plans, check back every Monday for a new segment.

This is not financial or investing advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2013 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: