Monday, March 18, 2013

Buying Into a Near Term Correction

I expect that a correction will happen soon due to the revived European sovereign debt crisis and the upcoming U.S. debt limit increase debate.   I plan to buy into this correction, choosing strong stocks that will rebound after the correction.  I will add to current positions, especially if I have sold some shares at higher prices.   I will also buy small stock positions since my trades are currently commission free.  In addition, I will buy some commission free ETFs that I've been tracking.

For now, I expect the correction to be short and shallow.  However, by purchasing only small positions, I will be hedging against the possibility that this will be longer deeper correction.

For more on Strategies and Plans, check back every Monday for a new segment.


This is not financial or investing advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2013 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: