Featured Post

Preparing for Fixed Income Buying Opportunity

Interest rates are going up.   And going up big, it appears.  I'm using the 1980s 10 year treasury interest rates of 15.84%  as referenc...

Friday, June 12, 2026

SpaceX or ScamX?

Let's just say, I didn't buy any of the SpaceX IPO shares.  I didn't buy any SpaceX in the open market today.  I have no interest in buying SpaceX in the near future.  The valuation doesn't make sense to me and is way to high.   

However, I'm not going to bet against Muskman, who has been doing masterclass in financial  engineering and corporate finance to maximum valuations for his companies.  I'm going to watch from the sidelines for now.

For more on Reaping the Rewards, check back every Friday for a new segment.

This is not financial, stock picking, nor investment advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2026 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: