* Each player must post these rules first.
* Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
* Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Eight Random Facts About Super Saver
- I'm ambidextrous. I write, eat, point, play ping pong and shoot (guns, bow and arrow, and pool) with my left hand. I also aim with my left eye. I do almost everything else right handed.
- In high school, I was a brainy jock. I was one of four valedictorians and a four year starter on the varsity football team that won the state championship our senior year.
- I once had top security Q clearance due to an application to a government job. Unfortunately, the clearance took several months to get and I had already accepted another job.
- I've met many people before they were famous, for example, William Ford (former CEO of Ford), and Ken Griffey, Jr. (baseball player). I've met many more people who have never become famous, including me :-)
- I have been to five continents, and still need to visit Antarctica and Africa. I have traveled to Asia, Latin America, North America, and Europe for work. I traveled to Australia, Europe and Asia for vacations. I have lived in Asia for work.
- In my twenties, I ran for public office in a major American city. While I was not elected, it was a great experience and I am glad I did it.
- I occasionally gamble, playing craps, blackjack, roulette, or slots. I also play the PowerBall and Mega Millions when the jackpot is big, even though the odds are not very good. My biggest single winning was $450 on a 25 cent slot machine on a 7 7 7. (Hey, isn't that today's lucky date?) I usually limit my daily losses to about $25.
- I finally have a stock picking system with which I am satisfied. The system is based on a book titled the Unemotional Investor by Robert Sheard. It is a modified version of the Unemotional Growth system. I have been using the system since December, 2004 with relatively good success.
Million Dollar Journey by Frugal Trader
RetireRichBlog.com by Colin F
Chief Family Officer by Cathy
One Money Dummy Getting Smarter by Money Dummy
Adventures in Money Making by Adventures in Making
My Journey To Eliminate Debt by Louise
Frugal for Life by Dawn
Armchair Fiduciary by Armchair Fiduciary
For more on Reflections and Musings , check back every Saturday for a new segment.
This is not financial advice. Please consult a professional advisor.
Copyright © 2007 Achievement Catalyst, LLC