Saturday, October 06, 2007

Every Day is Saturday!

Since retiring earlier this week, I've noticed the days seem to blend together. In fact, everyday seems like a Saturday. No meetings, no full calendar, no global phone calls, and no preparing for work in the evenings. When I was working, Saturday was my only "free day." Saturday was always a day to spend on family activities and work on "my" projects.

Surprisingly, our three year old daughter now also thinks every day is Saturday. On each day since retiring, I've asked her "What day is today?" and she has replied confidently, "Saturday!" I guess it's because I am now home after breakfast every day. And that used to only happen on Saturdays.

Ahh... Life is good.

For more on Reflections and Musings, check back every Saturday for a new segment.

Photo Credit: morgueFile.com, Emily Roesly

This is not financial or retirement advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2007 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: