Friday, January 21, 2011

Interesting Opportunities

In the past week, I have been asked by contacts to consider a couple of job opportunities. The upside is the work is interesting, either starting up a non-profit career development organization or helping build an R&D organization in an emerging market. Unfortunately, the time commitment is either permanent part-time or full time for a couple years which is more than I want to do at this time.

For reference, no offer of a position has been made to me. As I suggested in Turn Down Offers, Not Opportunities, I will give both opportunities consideration and get more information. Perhaps, I will even submit an application. Of course, I won't need to make a decision until there is an offer, which I rate as low probability event at this time :-)

For more on Reaping the Rewards, check back every Friday for a new segment.

This is not financial, retirement or career advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2011 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: