Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Timeless Articles from the Archives #46

It's been over four years since I started My Wealth Builder. As I think about topics to write , I often remember, "I've written about that before," and decide to find a new topic. However, since many principles of personal finance are timeless, I want to include them in a recent post on My Wealth Builder. Therefore, I have started a series called "Timeless Articles from the Archives" which highlights posts from the same week in 2007-2010.


2007

Preparation for The Retirement Saving Challenge - Timeless Personal Finance Recommendations - Here are my timeless personal finance principles.

Retirement Saving Challenge - Finding Money To Save - Here's how we found the money we needed to save.

Lessons From My Mom - Save For Big Ticket Items - My mom's savings enable my parents to pay cash for their cars and make down payments on their home.


2008

Figure Out The "One Thing"   -  Ours was living  below our means.

2009

Easy DIY Car Repair - $250 Savings   - Sometimes it is worth doing it myself :-)

Rethinking Retirement - Perhaps retirements should be short sabbaticals..

Why Chrysler and GM are Doomed to Fail  - I still believe they will fail.   Maybe I should short their stocks :-)

2010

None

 To me, the content of these posts are still relevant today and worth reading again.

For more on The Practice of Personal Finance, check back every Wednesday for a new segment.

This is not financial, retirement, or saving advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2011 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: