Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Timeless Articles from the Archives #51

It's been almost five years since I started My Wealth Builder. As I think about topics to write , I often remember, "I've written about that before," and decide to find a new topic. However, since many principles of personal finance are timeless, I want to include them in a recent post on My Wealth Builder. Therefore, I have started a series called "Timeless Articles from the Archives" which highlights posts from the same week in 2007-2010.


2007

How Will I Know I Have Saved Enough? - I still consider this a good rule of thumb.

Three Questions To Determine If One Will Be Affluent - Answering yes is good.

Top Ten Reasons We Will Become Wealthy  - It worked for us.  YMMV.

From Where Does Money Come? - I guess a new answer would be " The Fed" or "Uncle Ben." :-)


 2008 

Preparing for Others to Handle One's Financial Tasks      -   Planning ahead is good.  Hopefully, I won't need help for a while.

Managing Wealth is a Skill - Here are three important elements.



2009

The Great Knowledge Portal     -  The Internet usually has all the information I need. 

Expecting Another Bubble      -  Looks like precious metals will be the next bubble :-)



2010

Faith in our Long Term Future      -  What a difference a year makes.  I've completely lost faith in our near term future and am now questioning the long term future.

To me, the content of these posts are still relevant today and worth reading again.

For more on The Practice of Personal Finance, check back every Wednesday for a new segment.

This is not financial, retirement, parenting, tax, investing, career or saving advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2011 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: