Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Getting Ready for Opportunity

"Good things come to those that wait." ~ Proverb

I've been patiently waiting for the Dow to hit my "start buying slowly" signal of 10,200.   There have been times that I've thought I made mistake and have been tempted to get back into the market.  However, I'm still convinced that the reasons that made me worried still exist.   For now it's still an easy decision to stay out of the market.

I don't think the economy and stock market will be bad long term .  So I'm looking for the opportunity to get back into the market.  However, I will continue to be patient and wait for my buy points to be crossed.
 
For more on The Practice of Personal Finance, check back every Wednesday for a new segment.
This is not financial or investing advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2011 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: