Tuesday, September 20, 2011

You Can Learn A Lot by Just Asking

Today's experience with my corporate credit card company reminded the importance of checking multiple times if the answer doesn't seem to make sense.  After four calls, I finally think I got what is the right answer.  In my experience, the correct answer will be offered more times which lets me know it is the likely right answer.
 
I find this strategy of checking multiple times with different knowledgeable people also works for financial strategies.  By talking to several different people and comparing answers, I get a better idea of what may work better for my specific situation.   So I ask a lot, listen a lot and then determine what I will do.
 
For reference, this approach does not work well with specific stock tips :-)
 
For more on Ideas You Can Use, check back every Tuesday  for a new segment.

This is not financial advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2011 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: