Monday, July 29, 2013

Building Our Investment Core

Through one of my brokerage accounts, we are investing in a diversified managed account that uses an ETF investment strategy based on their global economic forecast model.  After being invested only two weeks, the account is up almost 4% :-)   Although I know the returns are due to my timing luck of investing during the recent correction, I do like the fact that the account does all the diversification, including over weighting select sectors, for me.

I will evaluate how this managed account performs versus other managed accounts and our own ETF investment strategy.   If it provides equal or better returns with less volatility, I will start adding more funds to this managed account when there is a market correction.

For more on Strategies and Plans, check back every Monday  for a new segment.

This is not financial advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2013 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: