Sunday, April 12, 2020

How Life is Different

COVID-19 has changed a lot of people's beliefs and perspectives.  Here's how COVID-19 has changed mine:

  • Will I ever take a cruise again?  Nah, don't think I'd do one even if it was free.
  • Will I let my kids take out a student loan to go to college?   Nope.   
  • Will I take a loan to buy a new car?  Don't think so.
  • Will I still invest in stocks?   Yes, but only with an amount I can afford to lose.
  • Will I hug my spouse and kids more?   Yes, probably at least everyday.
  • Will uncertainty be a major factor in my life?  Yes, and probably for the rest of my life.

For more on New Beginnings, check back  Sundays for a new segment.

This is not financial nor lifestyle advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2020 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: