Tuesday, April 07, 2020

My Take on Coronavirus Survival

Full Disclosure:  I am not a medical professional nor do I have medical training.

I have been following a number of studies, reports, and presentations on COVID-19 status.   My conclusion is that COVID-19 may be fatal for infected individuals that have inflammation pre-existing conditions.

Inflammation conditions already reported include:

  • Diabetes
  • Heart Disease
  • Asthma 
I would add the following:
  • Autoimmune diseases
  • Rheumatoid Arthritis
Perhaps that's why hydroxychloroquine has worked for some patients.   It's a treatment for an autoimmune disease.

All speculation on my part, but based on the qualitative data that is being reported.


For more on Ideas You Can Use, check back Tuesdays  for a new segment.

This is not financial or medical advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2020 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

2 comments:

Jubin J said...

Hi, it will very helpful if you could give Millennials some suggestion on where to invest... i.e. recommendations.

I am still astonished on how you made the market decline in January... did you see some early signs?

J

Super Saver said...

Hi Jubin,

Thanks for your comment.

In answer to your question, I've been expecting a downturn since the yield curve inversions in 2019, in March, August and October. I just didn't know when. Typically, yield curve inversions precede downturns/recessions by 12 -24 months. If I had known when, I would have sold all my stocks before the downturn:-)

I don't provide recommendations on where to invest in this blog. I do share my investing strategies and investing decisions as ideas for consideration with the caveat that readers should consult a professional advisor.

Good luck on investing. These are challenging times.