Featured Post

Preparing for Fixed Income Buying Opportunity

Interest rates are going up.   And going up big, it appears.  I'm using the 1980s 10 year treasury interest rates of 15.84%  as referenc...

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Making My Buy List

The March stock market decline was so fast that I wasn't ready with buy list.  I was expecting the downturn to last a few months and give me time to choose some good buys.    I learned my lesson.  The next time a rapid decline happens, I will have a list of stocks and etfs ready for purchasing.   I will be looking at good dividend paying stocks, specific growth stocks, and index etfs.   I will minimize selections of energy and value stocks.  I will overweight FAANG and other high tech growth stocks.

Full disclosure:  We own AAPL, NFLX, and GOOG in our personal accounts.  We own FB and AMZN through our managed accounts.

For more on The Practice of Personal Finance, check back Wednesdaysfor a new segment.

This is not financial advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2020 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: