Monday, June 29, 2020

Waiting for New Lows

Although I was tempted to buy on Friday, I'm still waiting.... waiting for new lows before buying.  The current market valuations do not make sense to me.    It feels somewhat like 1999 and 2008, where the market defied the economic situation. 

So I'm going to wait to buy, despite the market making me feel very stupid for not buying.   It is painful, watching growth stocks hitting new 52 week and all time highs.  I'm going to wait until stocks test the March lows. 

Hopefully, I will get a chance to buy in a couple months, but it may take as long as waiting until November, after the elections results are decided.

For more on Strategies and Plans, check back Mondays  for a new segment.

This is not financial, nor investment advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2020 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: