Featured Post

Preparing for Fixed Income Buying Opportunity

Interest rates are going up.   And going up big, it appears.  I'm using the 1980s 10 year treasury interest rates of 15.84%  as referenc...

Sunday, July 26, 2026

Muskman has Lost his Shine

SPCX, or SpaceX, hit new all time lows this week.  To me the appropriate ticker is SCAMX, since it is based entirely on Muskman's credentials, which have been sinking precipitously since SPCX has been offered to the public.   Investors seem to be realizing that Muskman is not all knowing brilliant, and maybe he just has been at the right place and the right time.

I have changed my mind about hodling my few shares of TSLA.  There are rumors Muskman plans to have SpaceX buyout TSLA.   Since Muskman has controlling interest and over 50% of voting shares, he can make it happen.   Unfortunately, I believe that will reduce the price/value of TSLA further than it has already declined.   

Thus, I plan to sell TSLA on the next bounce which may make my shares profitable again. Probably won't happen since this is more hopium on my part.

For more on Strategies and Plans Ideas , check back every Monday for a new segment.

This is not financial nor stock investment advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2026 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: