Featured Post

Still Hodling "Buy the Dip Stocks" for Now

Volatility makes it challenging to hodl buy the dip stocks.  When a very profitable stock dips 20, 30 or 50%, my instinct is to sell and kee...

Monday, July 27, 2026

Only Two AI Agentic Interfaces Work For Me

Most agentic interfaces are horrible.   I'm starting to immediately by pass them.  My health insurance, my main brokerages, many big box stores and even Amazon have terrible agentic interfaces.  All of them do not recognize my specific request of help, and usually offer something unrelated. My immediate request for these organizations is, "Customer service, please," even if I have to say it 30 times.  Then I complain to customer service about the pour agentic connection.  Their answer, "I know, it's bad."

However, a couple agentic interfaces work great for me:  Kroger's and Walgreens'.  Kroger will take care of my digital coupon and reward point issues immediately and accurately in the times that I 've called them.    Walgreens will take care of my prescription refills immediately and accurately also.  No complaints.

From now on, I'm immediately complaining about poor agentic interfaces and asking if my number can automatically bypass them. Otherwise, I will just repeat, "Representative," or something similar, until I get transferred to a real person.

For more on Strategy and Plans, check back every Monday for a new segment.

This is not financial advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2026 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: