Featured Post

Financial Kryptonite for Building Wealth

For me, here's my Kryptonite that destroys wealth building: Living above my means. Not paying myself first when earning a paycheck. IMHO...

Sunday, October 04, 2026

Being In the Zone

Yesterday, my son was in the zone for the first time in his tennis tournaments.  He wasn't frustrated, he was confident, and he could do no wrong.  Every close shot was in, every angle was perfect, every passing shot did.  He only played each opponent 1 set and he won 6-0,6-0, 6-1.

I've been in the zone a few times in my life.  During that moment, everything when my way.  Every move I made, every action I took, ever word I said was perfect and gave me the result I wanted.

Now that I'm 68, being in the zone seems to be much less likely. I still remember the glory of being in the zone.  I hope it keeps happening for my son.

For more on New Beginnings, check back every \ Sunday for a new segment.

This is not financial nor zone advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2026 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: