Featured Post

Preparing for Fixed Income Buying Opportunity

Interest rates are going up.   And going up big, it appears.  I'm using the 1980s 10 year treasury interest rates of 15.84%  as referenc...

Tuesday, October 06, 2026

Dividing the World in to Two Groups

Here's how I see the world.
  1. There are people that think they are smarter than me.   
  2. There are people that are smarter than me.
Group #1 is very big.  Group #2 is much smaller.

In surveys, up to 93% of drivers consider themselves above average.   I'm guess the same percentage may consider themselves smarter than me.

In deference to that probability, I am going to change my interaction with people but listening more, about 90% of the time, and speaking less, since they are likely to believe they are smarter than me.😎

For more on Ideas You Can Use, check back every Tuesday for a new segment.

This is not financial nor social advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2026 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: