Saturday, January 28, 2012

A Humorous Perspective On Any Profession

The following three jokes help me as I listen to the "promises" being made by a professional who I don't think can keep them:

  • How do you know when a ________ is lying? When his lips move :-)

  • What's the difference between a ________ and a catfish? One is a muck raking, scum sucking, bottom feeder and the other is a fish :-)

  • The problem that 99% of _________ give the other 1% a bad name :-)

  • Put the targeted profession in the blank space and the joke is complete.

    For more on Reflections and Musings, check back every Saturday for a new segment.

    This is not financial or humor advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

    No comments: