Featured Post

Not Buying Things I Don't Need

2008 Financial Resolution #2: Stop Buying Great Deals by Chief Family Officer is an great financial resolution. It reminded me of the ...

Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Keeping Oil and Precious Metal Stocks

With Iran claiming that they are willing to wait until 2029 to end the war, I'm hodling (for now) my oil and precious metal stocks for now.  Oil reserves are very low, the dollar is weakening, and there is no end in sight for the opening of the Strait of Hormuz.

However, I am not buying more oil or precious metal stocks. I feel I have enough holdings already.  However, I plan to sell some holding into strength, especially if they rise to new 52 week highs.

For more on  Ideas You Can Use, check back every  Tuesday for a new segment.

This is not financial, policy nor investment advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2026 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: