Featured Post

Not Buying Things I Don't Need

2008 Financial Resolution #2: Stop Buying Great Deals by Chief Family Officer is an great financial resolution. It reminded me of the ...

Friday, August 07, 2026

Was I Brilliant This Week?

Yep, that's a great question.
  • With exception of HUBS, my "buy the dip stocks" which are mostly SAAS software stocks (e.g. TEAM, ADBE, NOW, and CRM) and MSFT made a great comeback this week.  One of my best ever weeks since buying the dip.
  • My memory stocks fell, but not too hard.
  • TSLA, which has fallen significantly, about 25%, in the past month is creeping back up.
  • Unlike Situational Awareness hedge fund, I didn't lose $30 Billion shorting SAAS software stocks and being long AI stocks. Not bragging, but I was did over $30 billion better that this hedge fund.

Nah, I was lucky.
  • Situational Awareness needed close out billions of dollars of SAAS software stock shorts, which drives up the price.
  • AI hype is diminishing as it is more evident that benefits are not evident.
  • SPCX, which is highly dependent on delivering AI, fell 50% from its high.
  • President Trump's TACO seemed to have more impact this week
  • Finally, it's still a strong bull market, despite what bearish pundits continually claim.
Someday, I may become brilliant, but this is not the week.

For more on  Reaping the Rewards, check back every Friday for a new segment.

This is not financial, investment nor bragging advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2026 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: