Featured Post

Financial Kryptonite for Building Wealth

For me, here's my Kryptonite that destroys wealth building: Living above my means. Not paying myself first when earning a paycheck. IMHO...

Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Federal Elections are Choosing Between Bad and Worse

"You're brought up to believe that there's a good guy, and a bad guy. But then eventually you come to realize that there's a bad guy, and a worse guy. And nothing else." ~ Valentina Allegra de Fontaine (played by Julia Louis-Dreyfus) in Thunderbolts.

I was talking to a neighbor about our choices for Governor and U.S. Senate.  I don't like either major party candidate.  However, I've decided that I'm no longer voting for a major party candidate since I feel .  My neighbor is aghast with my choice, ranging from "you're wasting your vote" to "the worst one may win without your vote against them."   Well, if my one vote makes a difference, I told him I would apologize to him.

Here's my wish.   What if everyone voted for the best candidate instead of choosing the least worse of the major party candidates?  Maybe we would get better government.  However, most people believe only the major party candidates can win and refuse to cast a vote for

The only exception I  make is to vote for candidates in my immediate neighborhood even if they are with a major party.

For more on Ideas You Can Use, check back every Tuesday for a new segment.

This is not financial, voting nor candidacy advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2026 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: