Featured Post

Financial Kryptonite for Building Wealth

For me, here's my Kryptonite that destroys wealth building: Living above my means. Not paying myself first when earning a paycheck. IMHO...

Sunday, September 27, 2026

Rewarding Myself When 500,000 Monthly Blog Views Happens

Last month, My Wealth Builder, had 486,825 views.   As of Friday, September 24, 2026, My Wealth Builder had 4xx,xxx views.  I've decided to give myself a reward when the views cross 500,000 for the first time.  It may happen this month, next month or never.   I've seen short term spikes in viewership over the past year, which then drop significantly afterwards.

I haven't decided what the reward will be since I don't want to jinx the possibility of the event.  As of Friday, September 24, 2026, I will need about 20,000 views per day to reach 500,000 views in September 2026.  

I'm currently at 435,826 views this morning with 4 days remaining in September.  Wish me luck.

For more on New Beginnings, check back every  Sunday for a new segment.

This is not financial nor blogging advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2026 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: