Featured Post

Financial Kryptonite for Building Wealth

For me, here's my Kryptonite that destroys wealth building: Living above my means. Not paying myself first when earning a paycheck. IMHO...

Sunday, September 13, 2026

President Trump Dividend Checks and Gasoline Price Reduction

President Trump has offered a $5000 dividend when Republicans win majorities in the Senate and house.  This is the fourth time President Trump has proposed dividend checks during his second term.  Here are the other:
  • $5000 dividend from DOGE cost cutting.  Amount I have received:  $0.
  • $2000 dividend from Tarif income.  Amount I have received:  $0.   Amount tariffs I have paid:  $200+ estimated.
  • $1000 dividend from expiring ACA subsidies.  Amount I have received: $0
President Trump  has promised gas prices will decline after midterms.   Originally, President Trump promised to reduce gasoline prices after getting elected.
  • Amount of price reduction: $0.  Amount of price increase:  $0.90
Reminds me of an old joke:  How does one tell when a politician is lying?  When his/her lips move.  LOL.

For more on New Beginnings, check back every Sunday for a new segment.

This is not financial nor policy advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2026 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: