Featured Post

Financial Kryptonite for Building Wealth

For me, here's my Kryptonite that destroys wealth building: Living above my means. Not paying myself first when earning a paycheck. IMHO...

Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Selling Memory Stocks Last Week was a Good Decision

Last week, I did some vibe selling since I felt AI stocks have reached a plateau, at least, and maybe a near term peak.  I decided based on a feeling to sell my recently purchased memory stocks, which are AI related, for a profit.

Turns out that was a good decision, based on today's closing price of $927.60, which is lower than every of my MU sales prices last week. 

Yes, I'm not brilliant, just lucky having the right feeling at the right time.

For more on Ideas You Can Use, check back every Tuesday for a new segment.

This is not financial nor investment advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2026 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: