Featured Post

Expecting Higher Long Term Interest Rates

Recently, I was thinking that buying 20 year treasuries yielding 5% was a good option to lock in a good interest rate.  After TLT, the 20+ y...

Sunday, September 06, 2026

Pushed Articles in My Browsers - Alien Life and Time Travel

I would expect to be pushed lots of articles about personal finance, and I am by both Edge and Chrome browsers. For reference, I do get a lot of recommended articles about personal finance, debt, and the economy.   Lately, I'm getting a lot of stories about alien life and some about time travelers talking about the future.  Although I find them interesting, I have no idea why I get numerous feeds of these topics, since I haven't searched these topics nor gone to articles previously on those topics.

For more on New Beginnings, check back every Sunday for a new segment.

This is not financial, alien life nor time travel advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2026 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: