Featured Post

Achieving Financial Freedom - I've Retired In My Forties

"I did it." - our three year old when accomplishing something. Yesterday was my last day at the office. I've retired, in my f...

Saturday, September 12, 2026

My Request to President Trump and Secretary Bessent

The fixed income portion of my investments have taken a big hit recently.  Interest rates are going up on Treasuries and other bonds.   Inflation is higher and sticky.  Prices for many of my grocery items are higher.  My gasoline price for regular is over $4.00.

President Trump said that inflation and interest rates would come down immediately after he was elected.  They have not.  Now, President Trump is telling me that gasoline prices will come down immediately after the midterms.

Frankly, I can't wait until after the midterms.   President Trump's and Secretary Bessent's promises should be delivered before the midterms or I'm assuming they won't happen.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

For more on Reflections and Musings, check back every Saturday for a new segment.

This is not financial nor policy advice. Please consult a professional advisor.

Copyright © 2026 Achievement Catalyst, LLC

No comments: